Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Weight

I am a proud mother of a wonderful two year old sweet girl. Sadly... I am not so proud of the baby weight I have yet to loose. I suppose I can no longer blame it on having a baby... it has been two years now. It is no longer baby fat it is just plain old belly chub.
I have decided to make this a learning experience for myself and realize I no longer want to be this weight again. Today is a brand new day and I have every intention of dropping back to my pre-baby weight. Luckily I have a wonderful friend to take on this challenge with me. My regimen will included a reduce calorie diet and at least four days a week of intense workouts. I challenge all mothers struggling with baby weight to do this with me. I will post weekly my progress. After all my dream is not that unattainable. Look at these baby weight triumphs.


Kate Hudson lost 60 lbs. in four months!!
Google Image Search

Google Image Search



Heidi Klum was back on the runway in just 2 MONTHS!
Google Image Search

Google Image Search


It is possible ladies we just have to stick with it and have WILL POWER!!!